Here are 5 warmups that you should do before starting a workout.
1. Make sure to stretch every part of your body. Just as you stretch in the morning when getting out of bed reach your hands all the way up to the Sky and then outwards. Do this three times.
2. Take deep breaths in and out slowly for 60 seconds.
3. Extend your legs as far as you can and stretch the one at a time, do this 3 times.
4. With the lower half of your body straight, twist the top half of your body from your abdomen up to the top right for three seconds and then left for three seconds. Do this three times.
5. Stretcher arms all the way up above your head and then bend down in touch your toes. He does not matter if you are not able to touch your toes or not this is all about stretching your body.